Terms and conditions
By accessing this website and using the service provided by the KCL Innovation Scholars programme you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions, between yourself the and the KCL Innovation Scholars Programme.
The terms KCL Innovation Scholars Programme, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website – the KCL Innovation Scholars Programme and the term ‘you’ refers to the viewer or user of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice this includes the training modules offered. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access, without notice, to either the whole or part of the website, for any reason.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The information and guidance contained on the website does not constitute legal or professional advice.
- Any complaint made about any material available on this website will be addressed as soon as possible. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
By using this website and the training provided through it you are expected to behave according to the Research Talent code of conduct.